Discussions under Developer Forum

Back up doesn't start...

first post: joao_pimentel wrote: Hi I put everything ok, the user ID and credentials, but the bucku...

latest post: joao_pimentel wrote: :) and don't forget to move on with image backups... Really nice a...

Not able to restore from the back up file

first post: telugustudio wrote: I want to copy my posts to another blog.So i took the backup of my...

latest post: gduncan411 wrote: It isn't taking them all and putting them into a single post, but i...

backup not catching comments?

first post: CathyT wrote: Hi there,I know its been awhile since you released this, but it is ...

latest post: gduncan411 wrote: Also quickly, in looking at your client's site, looks like a number...

Please help.. Backup won't start

first post: Donna13 wrote: I don't know if I have done something wrong but I have just downloa...

latest post: gduncan411 wrote: Can you email me (gduncan411 at hotmail com);a) A screenshot of the...

Unable to add blog or restore posts

first post: sarjoun wrote: Hi,I am unable to add a blog. When I try to add a blog by entering ...

latest post: gduncan411 wrote: A couple things to help troubleshoot the issue;A screenshot of the ...

Backup when feed is forwarded to feedburner

first post: hobinrood wrote: Is there a way to backup when the feed is forwarded to feedburner? ...

latest post: gduncan411 wrote: Glad that worked!  :) As for WP -> Blogger, not really... The WP...

Backing up does not start.....

first post: moon7x4 wrote: Hello, I downloaded the Blogger Backup Utility 1.0.9.23. I set u...

latest post: gduncan411 wrote: Please email me (gduncan411 [at] hotmail <dot> com) the below infor...

Blogger Backup XML format to Google Import Format conversion

first post: hobinrood wrote: Is there a way to convert the blogger backups to XML format that Go...

latest post: gduncan411 wrote: Cool! Thank you VERY much for follow-up/update.

Unable to restore: Index was out of range

first post: pkkothari wrote: When I am trying to restore one or more blog posts from backed post...

latest post: zebragirl77 wrote: Greg, I just wanted to let you know I just sent you all the informa...

Backing up w/o sign-in information?

first post: JayKTX wrote: I wish I had found this utility before! Like many others on Blogger...

latest post: gduncan411 wrote: Good news... With the latest version of the utility (the one I'm st...